Course price:£125 plus vat
IOSH Managing Safely® | E-Learning
The IOSH Managing Safely® Online course is a very practical course, delivered by via our fantastic E-Learning platform, that has a sharp business focus into health and safety in the workplace. The hands-on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise their standards of safety and health. Delegates will be given an insight into health and safety practices, learning about their legal responsibilities to themselves, their employer, and others, according to current legislation.
Who is the course for?
This IOSH Online Managing Safely qualification offers a good foundation in health and safety for managers, supervisors, and staff where health and safety are part of their day to day responsibilities. No previous health and safety knowledge or experience is required to register for this course.
Benefits if studying the IOSH Managing Safely® E-Learning course?
- Study from home
- Study at your own pace
- 24/7 Access to course materials
- Cost effective
What will delegates get from the IOSH Managing Safely® Online Course?
What they need to know – and are perhaps reluctant to learn about – in a refreshingly informal way. The knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
- Enables you to assess and control risks and hazards
- Provides a full understanding of your responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance against good practice
Benefits of holding the IOSH course include:
- You will be able to study for a career in health and safety. It’s particularly useful for workers seeking further accreditation from a higher level qualification, for example, the NEBOSH National General Certificate.
What benefits will employers get from the IOSH Managing Safely® Online Course?
When your employees achieve the IOSH Managing Safely® Certificate, they will be a huge asset to you. They will make a real difference in the workplace with the knowledge gained from the course.
- It provides the skills and knowledge to Manage Safely
- Reduction in accidents and safety incidents
- Improved workforce satisfaction through increased safety awareness throughout the organisation
- Enhanced reputation with customers and suppliers
- Reduction in costs arising from avoidable insurance claims and legal fees
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH and IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
- Members of the Armed Forces are eligible to use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) on our IOSH courses.
What is included in this E-Learning IOSH Managing Safely® course?
- 6 Months access to our E-Learning portal
- Online examination
- Email and telephone support as required
How long does the IOSH qualification take?
The IOSH Managing Safely® E-learning is based on the 3-day classroom course. The time it will take to complete this e-learning is dependent on the amount of time that you can attribute to your study. It typically takes around 22 hours of study to complete, and as such is valid for 22 hours of Continued Professional Development (CPD).
What is the IOSH Managing Safely® E-Learning Course content
IOSH Managing Safely has a total of 7 modules:
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
See the full IOSH Certificate fact sheet.
How is the IOSH Managing Safely® E-Learning course assessed?
Learners will be assessed in two ways:
- The first part of the assessment is a 45 minute paper assessment, which consists of 30 questions in a variety of formats. In order to pass you must achieve at a pass mark of 36 out of 60, you will have two attempts.
- The second part of the assessment requires the learner to complete a workplace risk assessment using the standard IOSH form. The project will be marked using IOSH criteria by our IOSH assessor the pass mark is 23 out of a possible 36.
Candidates need to have completed both parts of the qualification to gain the full qualification.
What other learning methods are available other than online?
Other than online, the Managing Safely course is available in the following learning methods:
- IOSH Managing Safely® Classroom
- IOSH Managing Safely® In-House Training
Please call us on 01264 874466 to discuss theses course options further.
How much does the IOSH Managing Safely® Online course cost?
£125 plus vat.
What funding is available?
Members of the Armed Forces are able to use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) to fund up to 80% of the course cost up to £175.
To find out more about funded courses – go to our Armed Forces Section of the website.
Entry requirements for the IOSH Managing Safely® Online Course
There are no entry requirements for this IOSH qualification, however, it is important that learners have a suitable standard of English language in order to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the IOSH Course syllabus.
How do I book the E-Learning IOSH Managing Safely® course?
Please click on the button below to enroll on the course or contact the office either by calling 01264 874466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the equivalent to a level 2 qualification.
This qualification has no run-out date, but it is recommended that you complete yearly Professional Development.
6 Month Licence
Our Core Values
Click on the image below and read our core values that are the key foundations to providing a fantastic service to you.
To be your trusted partner for all your health and safety requirements no matter what industry you are in.