Making work safer, healthier and more sustainable for all
IOSH offers the most comprehensive and accessible range of health and safety training courses for managers and individuals looking to gain health and safety knowledge. The courses are suitable for all types of industries and business sectors in the UK and worldwide.
IOSH Courses are innovating, versatile and suitable for everyone in your organisation. They will help promote a safety-conscious culture and promote a positive safety and health culture within the business. They will help in reducing sickness absence, as well as improving productivity and many other organisational benefits. It will help to ensure that the health and safety practices in the workplace are current, effective, and well managed.
If you would prefer to study your IOSH qualification online, see our IOSH online course page.
Why choose IOSH?
By completing an IOSH qualification you are one step closer to making your workplace safer, healthier and more sustainable for all.
Our IOSH courses enable you to improve the safety, health, and well-being of co-workers at all levels, and bring business benefits that go beyond safety and health.
The end result is a working environment that is significantly more supportive and caring and much safer.
Here at Southwest we believe that this is something we can all aspire to.
IOSH courses are:
- Short health and safety courses to suit different levels
- For employees at all levels to meet their basic health and safety responsibilities in their job
- Internationally recognised, certified by the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (IOSH)
Southwest Training and Consultancy are an approved IOSH course provider and successfully trains thousands of employees each year enabling organisations to achieve their health, safety and environmental goals.
If your organisation needs staff to complete an approved international health and safety certificate to show your commitment to improving standards, then an IOSH course will offer the solution.
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
- Members of the Armed Forces are eligible to use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) on our IOSH courses including classroom and online.
- Engaging courses