Risk Assessment Course Overview
By AOFAQ Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF) training by Southwest Health & Safety
AOFAQ Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF). This qualification is designed for employees who are responsible for undertaking a risk assessment in the workplace and provides employees with the underpinning knowledge and skills to undertake a risk assessment.
The aim of the qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to prepare a risk assessment in accordance with current legislation and best practice.
Health & Safety Risk Assessment Certification
Classroom based course, practical assessment is ongoing by the instructor, culminating with a written test. This is a lifetime qualification, although annual refresher training is highly recommended.
Risk Assessment Course Content
AOFAQ Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Understand why risk assessments are necessary for maintaining and improving standards of health and safety at work
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
- This is a 6-hour classroom based course. Dependent on the learner’s experience, there may
well be some pre-course or post-course reading.
- We have a fixed training venue on the outskirts of Tidworth, Wiltshire – Just off the A303
- We can also deliver this course on your site, although this will be subject to a pre-course assessment to make sure your work place meets our requirements
- We also offer Bespoke and In-house training for a minimum of 6 delegates, to find out more information please contact our admin staff who will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.