IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus which is hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding safety and health throughout your organisation.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is suitable for anyone who is in a management or supervisory role.
Why the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- 93% of positions asked for either some form of NEBOSH qualification and/or Membership of IOSH.
- A Globally recognised Health and Safety Qualification
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate
The course is made up of theoretical sessions delivered by your Instructor who will provide a detailed course programme. The IOSH Managing Safely course specification can be found here or download the course PDF.
IOSH Case Studies
- Memorable & thought provoking global case studies
- Modules backed by crystal clear examples
- Recognisable scenarios
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- This is a 3 day classroom based course.
Cant make it to one of our classroom course, do not worry we can come to you, contact the team to find out more.
Visit the IOSH website