IOSH Managing Safely Course Overview
By IOSH Managing Safely training by Southwest Health & Safety
Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus which is hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding safety and health throughout your organisation.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is suitable for anyone who is in a management or supervisory role.
Why the IOSH Managing Safely certificate Certificate
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- 93% of positions asked for either some form of NEBOSH qualification and/or Membership of IOSH.
- A Globally recognised Health and Safety Qualification
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate
The course is made up of theoretical sessions delivered by your Instructor who will provide a detailed course programme. The IOSH Managing Safely course specification can be found here or download the course PDF.
IOSH Managing Safely Course Content
IOSH Case Studies
- Memorable & thought provoking global case studies
- Modules backed by crystal clear examples
- Recognisable scenarios
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- This is a 4 day classroom based course.