Level 3 Health & Safety Course Overview
By AOFAQ Level 3 Award in Supervising Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) training
AOFAQ Level 3 Award in Supervising Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF). This qualification is designed for those who work in a supervisory, management or training role and require the knowledge and skills to manage the health and safety of a workplace.
It provides the underpinning knowledge in health and safety law, together with essential knowledge in the areas of:
- Risk assessment
- Accident prevention
- Reporting of dangerous diseases and occurrences
- Control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
- Fire safety
- Workplace equipment
- Manual handling
- Personal protective equipment and staff training/supervision
The qualification also provides a demonstration of the employer’s commitment to fulfil their legal obligation to provide training to its employees.
Health & Safety Certification
Classroom based course for a Level 3 certificate.
H&S Course Content
Level 3 Award in Supervising Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) Course
- Understand the requirements for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understand the benefits of using a safety management system
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
- Understand the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards
- This is a five-day classroom based course. Dependent on the learner’s experience, there may
well be some pre-course or post-course reading.
- We have a fixed training venue on the outskirts of Tidworth, Wiltshire – Just off the A303
- We can also deliver this course on your site, although this will be subject to a pre-course assessment to make sure your work place meets our requirements
- We also offer Bespoke and In-house training for a minimum of 6 delegates, to find out more information please contact our admin staff who will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.