Level 2 Health & Safety Course Overview
By AOFAQ Level 2 Health & Safety (QCF) training by Southwest Health & Safety
AOFAQ Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) The qualification is aimed at all employees whether new starters, currently in employment or seeking work.
The purpose of the qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge to identify workplace hazards and contribute to the positive health and safety culture within the workplace. The qualification contains subjects which are essential in maintaining a safe working environment.
The qualification also provides a demonstration of the employer’s commitment to fulfil their legal obligation to provide training to its employees.
Health & Safety Certification
Classroom based course for a Level 2 certificate.
H&S Course Content
AOFAQ Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) Course
- The roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- The value and process of risk assessments
- The identification and control of workplace hazards
- How to respond to workplace incidents and accidents
- This is a one-day classroom based course. Dependent on the learner’s experience, there may
be some pre-course or post-course reading.
- We have a fixed training venue on the outskirts of Tidworth, Wiltshire – Just off the A303
- We can also deliver this course on your site, although this will be subject to a pre-course assessment to make sure your work place meets our requirements
- We also offer Bespoke and In-house training for a minimum of 6 delegates, to find out more information please contact our admin staff who will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.