Level 3 – First Aid at Work
First Aid at Work QCF Level 3 Award
If the assessment of First Aid needs highlights the need for qualified First Aider’s, then the Level 3 – First Aid at Work will provide you with suitable, highly trained personnel.
This comprehensive three-day course covers a wide range of First Aid emergencies, enabling First Aiders to deal with an emergency situation with confidence in a safe and effective way.
A minimum of 18 contact hours spread over three days.
First Aid at Work – Level 3 Award
- Unit 1: Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- Unit 2: Recognition and Management of Illness and Injury in the Workplace
This 3 Day Course covers a range of subjects:
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Control of bleeding
- Heart attacks
- Head injuries
- Chest injuries
- Assessment of the situation
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Eye injuries
- Sprains and strains
This is an 18 hour classroom based course.
We have a fixed training venue on in Andover Hampshire
- Successful qualification of the Level 3 – First Aid at Work course is based on the delegate meeting the required
standards on the practical assessments, that are conducted throughout the course as well as passing the written test each day.
- On successful completion of this course, delegates will receive a First Aid at Work certificate
valid for three years.
- South West Health and Safety Training Ltd fully support the HSE recommendation for
First Aiders to complete an Annual First Aid at Work refresher course.