Emergency First Aid Course Overview
By FAA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work training by Southwest Health & Safety
FAA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work. Where an organisations risk assessment of First Aid needs identifies that there is a requirement for Emergency First Aid at Work practitioners, then these national Awards for Emergency First Aid at Work satisfies the requirements of the regulatory body for First Aid – the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
All learners will have the skills and knowledge to provide the organisation with Emergency First Aider’s that can provide treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
Emergency First Aid Certification
1 day classroom based course.
First Aider Course Content
FAA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
Unit 1: Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Basic hygiene in First Aid
- Minor injuries
- Bleeding control
- A minimum of six contact hours in the classroom, consisting of practical and
theoretical activities, plus some pre-course activity could be required.
- We have a fixed training venue on the outskirts of Tidworth, Wiltshire – Just off the A303
- (We can also deliver this course on your site, although this will be subject to a pre-course assessment to make sure your work place meets our requirements)
- We also offer Bespoke and In-house training for a minimum of 6 delegates, Subject to your facilities meeting our training requirements.
- Course cost Include certification and a First Aid at Work Manual
- Refreshments are provided at our fixed training venue, this is included in the cost of the course