Emergency First Aid at Work
Level 3 – Emergency First Aid course
Where an organisations risk assessment of First Aid needs identifies that there is a requirement for Emergency First Aid Course to be taken, this Level 3 Award for Emergency First Aid at Work satisfies the requirements of the regulatory body for First Aid – the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
All learners will have the skills and knowledge to provide the organisation with Emergency First Aider’s that can provide treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
1 day classroom based course.
Unit 1: Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Basic hygiene in First Aid
- Minor injuries
- Bleeding control
- A minimum of six contact hours in the classroom, consisting of practical and
- We have a fixed training venue located in Andover, Hampshire
- We offer Bespoke and In-house training, Subject to your facilities meeting our training requirements.
- Course cost Include certification and a First Aid at Work Manual
- Refreshments are provided at our fixed training venue, this is included in the cost of the course