Control of Substances Hazardous(COSHH) Course Overview
By AOFAQ Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) training by Southwest Health & Safety
AOFAQ Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH). AoFAQ Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) (QCF). This qualification is designed for anyone who works with hazardous chemicals. This includes industries such as education, manufacturing, health and social care, cleaning, offices, military, industry etc.
The qualification also provides a demonstration of the employer’s commitment to fulfil their legal obligation to provide training to its employees.
Health & Safety Hazardous Substances COSHH Certification
Classroom based course for a Level 2 certificate. Practical assessment is ongoing by the instructor, culminating with a written test. This is a lifetime qualification, although annual refresher training is highly recommended.
Hazardous Substances Course Content
AOFAQ Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)(QCF)
- Understand the law relating to hazardous substances in the workplace.
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances in the workplace.
- Understand the precautions and procedures necessary to ensure the risks associated with hazardous substances are properly controlled.
- This is a 3 – hour classroom based course. Dependent on the learner’s experience, there may
well be some pre-course or post-course reading.
- We have a fixed training venue on the outskirts of Tidworth, Wiltshire – Just off the A303
- We can also deliver this course on your site, although this will be subject to a pre-course assessment to make sure your work place meets our requirements
- We also offer Bespoke and In-house training for a minimum of 6 delegates, to find out more information please contact our admin staff who will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.