Course price:£479 Total
NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk |E-Learning
This is a brand-new collaboration between NEBOSH and IIRSM, this course provides a great opportunity for any managers, leaders, or professionals looking to develop a bigger understanding of organisational risk management.
The NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to be able to identify, evaluate, and manage organisational risks and understand their impacts. It is particularly relevant for risk professionals looking to gain a broader view of risk beyond a specialism such as health and safety, quality, or business continuity.
Why choose the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk e-learning course?
Our e-learning is designed with the user in mind:
- Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to pick up and drop your learning to suit your needs, with our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Informative – Our E-Learning is split into 3 separate elements, created by tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH classroom courses for over 28 years.
- Cost-effective – All of the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate course content without the added cost of a classroom.
Download the course fact sheet here.
What’s included with our NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk course?
- Course materials created by a Bronze Standard NEBOSH course provider.
- 3 Elements of content providing up-to-date coverage of the NEBOSH IIRSM syllabus.
- 3 months access to the course materials.
- Email-based tutor support to answer your questions.
- Mock assessments when you’re ready to take your exam(s).
What benefits will employers get from the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk e-learning course?
When your employees achieve the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate, they will be a huge asset to you. They will make a real difference in the workplace with the knowledge gained from the NEBOSH IIRSM course.
- build valuable in-house expertise
- demonstrate your commitment to effective risk management
- better protect your people, reputation, and profits
“When we surveyed last year’s pilot participants 94% said it was relevant to their job and 92% said they would recommend it to others.” – NEBOSH
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH and IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
What is the NEBOSH Certificate in Managing Risk e-learning course content?
The NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate course is divided into three elements which is assessed at the end of the course
Element 1 – Principles of risk and risk management
- The principles of risk and risk management
- The impact of psychology on decision-making
Element 2 – The risk management process
- Overview of the risk management process
- Scope, context and risk appetite
- Risk assessment
- Risk treatment
- The role and importance of risk reporting and information
- Communication and consultation in the risk management process
- Monitoring and review of the risk management process
Element 3 – The risk management framework
- Integrating the risk management framework within an organisation
- The risk management framework and its relationship with culture
- The relationship between risk management, business continuity, crisis management and organisational resilience
Download the course syllabus here.
How is the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk course assessed?
The course is assessed with an online multi-choice exam. Once you work through the course materials, you can attempt the assessment.
This assessment is available on-demand, this means that once you have completed the eLearning course, you can then attempt the assessment at any time
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you complete the assessment your results are provided as soon as you have completed the assessment, and if you pass you will be able to print off your NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk immediately.
How long does it take to complete the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk e-learning course?
When studying the this e-learning course with us, we give you 3 Months Access and full tutor support during the course.
The course takes around 30 hours to complete including the assessment.
What learning methods are available other than online for the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk Certificate?
At the moment the course is only available as an e-learning option.
To find out more about the course click here to go to the NEBOSH website
How much does the e-learning course cost?
What will delegates get from the IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk course?
By studying this qualification, you will learn:
- the principles of risk and risk management
- the risk management process and framework based on ISO 31000
- the relationship between psychology and decision-making
- how to analyse the environment in which an organisation operates, identifying potential risks and opportunities
- the relationship between risk management, business continuity, crisis management and organisational resilience
What is the Qualification level of the NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk?
This qualification is designed to be comparable to a Level 3 Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and a Level 6 Scottish Credit Qualifications Framework (SCQF), and it is created by awarding body NEBOSH and professional membership organisation IIRSM.
What entry requirements are there for the this IIRSM Certificate in Managing Risk e-learning course?
There are no entry requirements for this NEBOSH qualification, however, it is important that learners have a suitable standard of English language in order to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus.
NEBOSH recommends that learners undertaking this qualification should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS tests.
Click here to find more about the language requirements for all NEBOSH qualifications.
How to begin your e-learning course
Please click on the button below to enroll on the NEBOSH IIRSM Course E-Learning course or contact the office either by calling 01264 874466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IIRSM Membership Offer
Those who successfully complete this e-learning course can receive a discount code for 25% off their first years’ IIRSM membership.
Contact us to discuss this option.
Click here here to find out more about this offer.
3 Month licence
Our Core Values
Click on the image below and read our core values that are the key foundations to providing a fantastic service to you.
Safety is non-negotiable. Request a quote for our training services today.