Southwest are supporters of the Armed Forces Covenant
Southwest Health and Safety are proud to be supporters of the Armed Forces Covenant. The Armed Forces Covenant represents a promise that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly.
We have signed the Armed Forces Covenant to pledge we:
- Are an armed forces-friendly organisation
- Seek to support the employment of veterans of all ages
- Strive to support the employment of Service spouses and partners
- Seek to support our employees who want to be members of the Reserve Forces
- Seek to offer support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible
- Aim to actively participate in Armed Forces Day
- Offer discounts to the Armed Forces community
- Encourage employee fundraising for service charities
- Work in the Southwest for homeless charities for veterans
We recognise the positive benefits that students from the military community can bring to their courses and to fellow students. A number of our tutors and support staff are also from the military community and help to reinforce the close links we have established since our formation in 2017.
Our Head of Business Development Steve Pearman who served in the army for 24 years stated, “I am extremely proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant on behalf of Southwest Health and Safety and as a Veteran owned company we support all serving personnel and veterans and actively seek to work with likeminded and veteran owned businesses.”
Our Managing Director Andrew O’Donnell served in the army for 22 years and he truly believes in supporting the Armed Forces. Andrew stated, “The Armed Forces are very important to me and it is an honour to help those who are serving and have served.”
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact Steve at email@example.com.
Tags: Armed Forces